Thursday, February 14, 2013

Don't do this on Valentine's Day

If you're looking to get punched in the face on Valentine's Day, tickle a woman's chin.

I'm not sure if it's the proximity to the neck that makes this spot on the body so awkward, but seriously it's the worst feeling in the world.

I grope my good girl-friends in a variety of personal places without so much as a flinch from them (boob, bum and belly button are my personal favorite). Yet, with just a tickle I can make any moment the most horrifying violation they have experienced all day.

I know some guys get a giggle out of making girls squirm and squeal by tickling them. Keep it below the chin, guys. You'll have a much better chance of tickling her again (wink, wink...)
He's not talking about his shiny metal ass this time. 


2 comments:

  1. Haha! All your posts are hilarious, but I never really thought about this one with the chin thing. That would look and feel awkward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thanks so much, Kelsey! :D I found this out by accident actually lol.

      Delete