Sunday, February 24, 2013

5 Things I Accepted As a Young Girl

1. Picking lint or grass off my candy because the 5-second rule was law.

2. Not wearing earrings bigger than a nickle because boys would think I'm easy. "Did you see that girl in those earrings? She's clearly a slut," said no boy ever.


3. Not getting happy meals often because my Mother wanted me to have healthy babies.

4. Using a machine to rewind a tape that I put in another machine only to rewind my favorite parts anyway.

5. My neck getting tired from holding a flashlight while I read because I liked to read in dark places. 

Actually, number five is still true. Only now my books light up on my Nook, still amazed.


I hope you understand why I write this blog now.



2 comments:

  1. Never have I ever heard the big earring slut combination. Now that I think about it though, most girls who were slutty in high school wore big hoop earrings. haha. I don't really see people wearing big hoops anymore. Is there a new way to identify a slutty girl??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slutty girls today are brave. I think they started to catch on to the earring thing, so not most of them just walk around half naked. I think it's slutty when girls wear those tiny tiny shorts and then like a bra out in public. Like ew, get a shirt.

      Delete