Monday, February 18, 2013

Awkward Guest Blogger: Kelsey Pierchoski!


As a waitress, I have plenty of awkward moments almost on a nightly basis.

Oh, you wanted dessert and I brought your check too soon?  Oops.

You’re done ordering and I’m still standing there awkwardly, thinking you’re going to say something else?  Oh, well.  Wait, your toddler is a boy and I just called him a “she”?  Better luck next time.

So, I just ran into a chair or slid on the wet floor and you saw?

Maybe you’ll feel sorry for me.

And my personal favorite...I just walked by your table thinking you had plates to take away but you’re still eating and so I walk by staring at you awkwardly?

Story of my life.
-Kelsey
Check out my travel and oil painting Blog!


Kelsey and I are going to check this place out at lunchtime tomorrow. 


3 comments:

  1. I just blogged about waitressing five minutes ago haha. Every bit of this is true for me too. And its awful and very much awkward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yay! It seems like an awkward profession. I might highlight some waitress stories. You guys are inspiring!

      Delete
  2. Hahahaha had one of those moments at the Olive Garden on Monday. The waiter told my girlfriend to enjoy her water and walked away awkwardly. He got a nice tip though. Maybe 30 some percent will encourage him to be more awkward.

    ReplyDelete