Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pardon The Awkward Pause, Will you?

I'm sooooooo sorry!

I hope that no one feels abandoned. That's the thing about running a blog by yourself, life happens. I hope that everyone will forgive me for taking a break. I had a good excuse I promise. I've been very busy with classwork and it's my senior year! Graduation is annoying for the student. All you smarties can relate I'm sure. Anyway, please enjoy the upcoming post-blitz. I'm hoping you will swell with pride and maybe feel a little queasy from the awkwardness.

Also, here's a picture of David Beckham
Best Wishes,

Whitly <3

2 comments:

  1. The random picture of David Beckham almost made me laugh out loud because it was so unexpected and doesn't fit with anything-perfect for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is just so damn hot.

    That is all.

    ReplyDelete