Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Guys at Bars

I guess the act of trolling around bars for hook-ups could be seen as awkward. I’m not focused on that though.
Our faces were stuck like this for weeks after number 1

I’m focusing on the things that guys sometimes do and say to girls in an attempt to hook up.

Girls can say and do some pretty awkward things too, but that’s another post (just above this one actually).

Here are 10 of the most awkward, random, silly, gross and shocking things that I've witnessed out at bars with my friends. 

1. We saw a guy with a really weird crotch stain. We couldn't tell if he spilled something on himself or if he had an accident. 

2. A guy tried to impress me by flashing me his nipple rings. I have to admit, it was kind of funny. Brownie points for humor!

3. A guy walked over to me and put his open beer bottle under my mouth. I think he wanted to share his drink with me, but he was way too drunk for words. I just smiled then walked away. Thanks for trying to share though.

4. Some guy was trying to get my number for about 3 minutes before he had to use the bathroom. He handed me his wallet, cell phone, car keys and jacket. I'd never met him before in my life. He had terrible friends. 

5. A guy who was approx. 1/2 the height of my friend told her she had nice knee caps.

6. A guy tried to dance with me, but I said no. He got angry and said something mean to me. Then he tried to dance with 3 of my girl friends and they all said no because he was mean to me. He was persistent though, he tried to dance with me again! My girl(note the space)friend got annoyed and said she was my girlfriend. Then he tried to dance with my guy friend. 

7. A guy much older than me was bothering me a little bit because I expressed I wasn't interested, yet he kept following me around. I went into the Ladies room for some relief and when I came out he was waiting outside the bathroom! Awker alert! 

8. Some guy told me I looked like a hot secretary. That was weird enough, but he got weirder. He tried to hook up with my guy friend after he... I guess... complimented me? He then tried and failed to hook up with my girl friend. Then invited both of them to hook up together with them. Then he followed us to the dance floor and creeped us out until we decided to leave. 

9. 4 drunken frat boys sang Britney Spears' song I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman karaoke perfectly. It was beautiful. 

10. My friends and I were in the bathroom when a few girls and a guy came in. None of us were really creeped out by the guy. We were more offended that he tried to tell us that his friend's dress was pink and not red. We were like "It is clearly red, get off our land!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment