Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Girls at Bars

 Here are some of the weird things I've done or seen other girls do at bars. 

1. There is always going to be a girl sitting on a sidewalk crying outside of every bar.

2. A guy bought me a drink. How sweet huh? His girlfriend didn't think so. She didn't get mad at him though. She focused her anger on me! What did I do? :( She followed me around the bar glaring at me all night. It was so creepy to turn around and have her game face staring at me... Still scared she's behind me. 

3. Some girl did a split on a beer-soaked-splintery-wooden-floor in the world's shortest skirt. B-A-N-A-N-A-S! Ewww!

"Omg, what flavor is this Jello?"
4. A guy reached over my shoulder to get his drink and I looked at his arm which was full of tattoos. I looked at him and said "Hey, I like your tattoos!" I then turned to my girl friend and said "I didn't like his tattoos." Mean Girls style. I have no idea where that came from. 

5. There was a pregnant woman twerking against a wall once. 

6. An older lady pretty much attacked my guy friend on the dance floor. It was hilarious to watch him get all squirmy because he's usually pretty tough. 

7. A girl walked up to my girl friend and stared at her for a few seconds before she started dancing. The weird thing was she never broke eye contact even though my friend was clearly freaked out. Ew! K, Thanks. Bye. 

8. Girls slurp down Jello shots! It's so weird. We look like anteaters. 

9. We smash our faces together, lick each other's cheeks and make silly faces to take pictures. 

10. Girls like the weirdest drinks and shots, well, the weirdest named drinks and shots. My friend once asked a bartender to make her a Duck Fart.

There's the Funky Blue Banana, the Swedish Fish cocktail, the Dirty Bong Water, Sex on the Beach, Slow Comfortable Screw, Red Headed Slut and my personal favorite the Blow Job. You aren't supposed to use your hands to pick up the last shot. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Anteaters and Jello shots.

    Need I say more.

    Terrific and definitely "so dang awkward."

    ReplyDelete