Monday, March 4, 2013

Uh, There's no way out of this.

Well, this is awkward. 
Have any stories about weirdo's watching you sleep? Let me know. 

I was on a train once and there was an old man staring at me as I fell asleep. I put my hood over my head and my headphones in, so he didn't bother me. I nodded off for a few hours, and when I woke up he was still staring. 

I was kind of afraid he died for a second, but then he started doing that thing old people do with their lips. I kind of think it's cute though. I think they look like bunnies munching on carrots! :)

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what made me laugh harder, the picture or your story.

    At the moment no memories of weirdos watching me sleep come to mind, but I do no think I could fall asleep near weirdos, especially if they are staring.

    Thanks for the laugh, definitely so dang awkward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol you are far more wise than I. I fall asleep anywhere.

      Delete